Want to be part of a winning team? Looking to join a growing company with opportunities to advance your career? Joining the sales team at Newcap Radio in Sydney, Nova Scotia could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Prospect and obtain meetings with new and established clients
- Conduct client needs analysis
- Prepare and present solutions that achieve client objectives
- Earn the right to ask for the sale
- Service, maintain and grow a list of accounts
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Previous sales experience and demonstrated success in radio, or other transferable sales experience is an asset.
- Strong prospecting, presentation, networking and communication skills
- Understand with conviction that the team’s strength is dependent on the positive spirit and attitude of each of its members
- Vehicle and valid driver’s license
Newcap Radio values diversity in its workforce and as such is committed to Employment Equity. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your application to:
Robert Redshaw, General Sales Manager
Deadline for applications is Friday, September 29th, 2017
All applications must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/