If you join the team at “UP 93.1” in Fredericton you join a fun, creative and energetic staff on Fredericton’s Feel Good radio station! Visit the Historic Garrison District, and its countless festivals and events; explore downtown Fredericton’s restaurants, shops, pubs, and cafes; slow down with a visit to a gallery, art studio, or the science centre; and get closer to nature in a kayak, running a trail, or just hanging out in a park.
- You are ready to entertain and engage Fredericton each afternoon.
- You are looking for fun so you bring a good time and great attitude to each show.
- You work the phones and social media like a superstar.
- You know how to pronounce “Bruce Cockburn”.
- You have knowledge of Music Master, Wide Orbit, Adobe Audition, VoxPro.
- You have music, promo or production department experience (BONUS!)
- You love brainstorming new and exciting ideas for promos, bits, imaging and more!
- You work well under pressure and can react accordingly and quickly.
- You have experience with remotes and on location broadcasts.
If YOU are the LIFE OF THE PARTY, then do the following:
- Send your demo! Show me what you’ve got in less than 2 minutes. Scoped show, not a best of.
- Tell me what else you’re passionate about. Do you love production, promotions, music, etc.
- Send your resume with references.
Deadline is Nov 30. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/