Newcap Broadcasting in Lloydminster AB has an immediate opening for a General Sales Manager for our Radio and Television operations throughout the Midwest and Lakeland Regions. Our broadcast territory includes stations in Cold Lake, Bonnyville, St Paul , Lac La Biche, Wainwright, and Lloydminster.
Your responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Setting and achieving station specific revenue targets
- Training and implementing strategic objectives laid out by the General Manager
- Creating revenue generating ideas for all Radio and TV properties
- Working hand in hand with Station Managers
- Weekly and Monthly reporting on sales activity and trending
- Maintaining an eye on expense reduction opportunities
- Overseeing marketing and promotional ideas for each market
- Actively work with all team members and departments to create and produce the highest quality of product
We are looking for an individual that has the following characteristics and qualifications:
- Highly motivated to set goals and overachieve them
- Strong communicator
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Community minded
- A combination of analytical and creative thinking ability
- Embraces a high paced high energy environment
- Works well with strict timelines and corporate guidelines
- Strong computer and presentation skills
- 5 years experience in Radio or TV Sales Management
- Working knowledge of WideOrbit and Broadview software would be an asset but not required
If this describes you, then you might be exactly what we are searching for so please :
- Send your Resume!
- Fill out and submit our Newcap employee equity form
- Supply references.
Chad Tabish – email@example.com
General Manager Newcap Lloydminster and ARG East
5026 50th St Lloydminster
Alberta, T9V 1P3
Deadline is Friday September 29th, 2017. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/