Rewind 103.9 has a vacancy to fill!
We’re looking for a Jack or Jill of all trades, who’s not afraid to work hard and have fun! You’ll be joining a great radio team who are always driven to win. This is a great opportunity to learn all aspects of radio. You will be on the air weekdays, weekends and filling in when needed. You will also learn music, production, promotions and all things fun.
Interested? Here’s what you need to be able to do:
• Put together a show geared towards Adults 25-54 that’s relevant, entertaining, interactive and fun for Rewind 103.9
• Duties may include Production, Voice Tracking, Music Scheduling, Social Media, Traffic! Well, all things radio!
• Work closely with Promotions to help develop ideas and brainstorm amazing ratings contests, sales packages, and community minded events.
• Become a recognizable brand in the Greater Sudbury community.
• Be engaging on location for remotes, special events, etc.
• Love radio and what it means to people.
• A desire for added responsibilities to help you improve your skill set.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit Automation, Vox Pro and MusicMaster is an asset.
• Oh, and you want to win…..BIG TIME!
If this sounds like YOU…then do the following:
● Send your demo! Show us what you’ve got in less than 2 minutes.
● Tell us what else you’re passionate about. Do you love production, music, promotions etc.?
● Send your resume with references to:
Deadline is January 31st, 2018.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equityworkforce-survey/