Newcap Radio Vancouver is seeking a part time Promotions Representative to join our team as a fun and outgoing station ambassador for both of our stations! You will represent Z95.3 and LG104.3 at community events, concerts and live broadcasts! Reporting to the Promotions Director, the successful candidate will need to be positive, professional and flexible. This is a great opportunity for those looking to get their foot in the broadcasting door or just wanting to work for a brand they love!
• Attend station events and engage our listeners, clients and colleagues.
• Maximize our on-site presence by creatively setting up banners, event signage, vehicles etc.
• Conduct contesting and opportunities on location.
• Upkeep station vehicles
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Positive attitude, ability to problem solve and a strong desire to achieve.
• Valid BC driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
• Must have a flexible schedule
• Geographic familiarity with the Metro Vancouver area.
• Broadcast/journalism diploma a definite asset
• Ability to work hard and play hard as a member of a team of dedicated engagement specialists and prove yourself with minimal supervision.
• Must be reliable, punctual and extremely competitive.
If YOU are the LIFE OF THE PARTY, then we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume with references to
Marketing & Promotions Director
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/