Sales Promotions and Marketing Assistant
Do you enjoy coming up with and executing unique Radio and Television sales promotions?
Are you fluent on social media strategies and website utilization?
Do you have a positive attitude and enjoy working with a great team of broadcasting professionals?
Do you thrive in a faced paced work environment with a keen eye for detail?
If you answered “YES” to these questions, then you might be perfect for this opportunity.
Newcap Broadcasting in Lloydminster Alberta is looking for a full time Sales Promotions and Marketing Assistant, who will work hand in hand with our Sales and Management teams to facilitate engaging promotions for our seven Radio stations and two Television stations located in Lloydminster, Wainwright, Bonnyville, Cold Lake, Lac La Biche and St Paul.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Collaboratively create, execute, and report on Radio and Television sales promotions and initiatives.
- Maintain and update multiple websites.
- Coordinate promotional bookings and schedules.
- Create promotions and marketing material for the sales departments.
- Maintain control of marketing and promotional budgets for each station.
- Proof, order, and distribute marketing and promotional items.
- Attend community and social events as a Newcap brand ambassador.
- Assist the GM / GSM with other duties as required
- Must be positive and passionate about the radio and TV industry with a minimum 2 years’ experience in broadcasting or marketing.
- Must be detail oriented, able to work with strict timelines and limited supervision.
- Must be creative with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be fluent with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Photoshop.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Willing to supply on-location cut-ins or emcee events if needed.
Deadline for applicants is Friday December 1st, 2017
Apply by e-mail and please include:
- cover letter and resume with references
General Manager / General Sales Manager
Newcap Radio Alberta East
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/