Boom 97.3, Toronto has an opportunity on weekends! We want someone who entertains, keeps the momentum moving forward and isn’t afraid to have fun or be themselves. You need to be great with phones and social media. You have to be solid on-air, plugged into Toronto/GTA and ready to stand out as a personality, not an announcer – there’s a difference.
Swing Personality – boom 97.3 (Part-time permanent position)
- Perform on-air shifts as scheduled – weekends and/or as required.
- You will need to be available, on call and ready when needed.
- Be omnipresent at station remotes, public appearances and more.
- Commercial and production voicing as required.
- Prepare show prep for show & social media platforms every time you’re on air.
- Voice Track as required.
- Occasional non paid community appearances.
- Adhere to all CRTC, CBSC and Newcap rules and regulations.
- Attend program meetings as required.
- Maintain awareness of specific ratings goals and target audience.
- Fill in duties for various shifts when needed.
- Comply with the station music and commercial logs.
- Positive attitude is mandatory.
- Attend coaching sessions for performance.
Applications will be accepted until Oct 31, 2017 @ 5pm. Please email your demo/resume before this deadline to Troy McCallum, Program Director email@example.com No telephone calls please.
Newcap Radio is a progressive employer, with an attractive compensation and benefits package. Our work culture respects differences, and supports balancing work and home life. Join a company that truly believes our biggest asset is our people.
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.