99.1 HITS FM and 97.5 K-Rock have exciting part-time summer opportunities within our promotions department. As a part-time member of our team, you will represent stations at various events, concerts, festivals, on location broadcasts and trade shows. Team members must be motivated, responsible and energetic! This opportunity is for someone who knows how to have fun and can represent our brands in a professional, respectable manner.
• Attend station events and interact with listeners and clients.
• Maximize stations on-site presence by setting up banners, event signage, etc.
• Execute live and pre-recorded cut-ins.
• Perform emcee duties as required.
• Develop current and compelling content for all social media platforms.
• Ensure the proper handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
• Coordinate the execution of a major summer promotional campaign.
• Conduct contesting and opportunities on location.
• Upkeep station vehicles
• Reliable and punctual
• Energetic and outgoing personality.
• Possesses the maturity to work without supervision in an independent setting.
• Knowledge of station audience.
• Positive attitude, ability to problem solve and a strong desire to achieve.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
• Must have a flexible schedule
• Previous radio experience is an asset.
Deadline to apply April 3rd, 2017
Please email your resume to:
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only those who are qualified will be considered for an interview. No phone calls, please.
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/careers.asp?mn=4