We are looking for a capable individual to join our sales team with boom 92.7/94.3 in Slave Lake, AB. You’ll be covering a 12-month maternity leave in our sales department, responsible for serving our existing clients! More opportunities in the sales department may develop! This full-time position begins by the end of May. If you have a strong sales or marketing background, and have a great “let me help you attitude” you may well be the person we are looking for. Slave Lake is nestled on the banks of Lesser Slave Lake approximately 3 hours north of Edmonton, AB.
Reporting to the Group Station Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Prospect and obtain meetings with new and established clients
- Conduct client needs analysis
- Prepare and present solutions that achieve client objectives
- Earn the right to ask for the sale
- Service, maintain and grow a list of accounts
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Previous sales experience and demonstrated success in radio, or other transferable sales experience is an asset.
- Strong prospecting, presentation, networking and communication skills
- Understand with conviction that the team’s strength is dependent on the positive spirit and attitude of each of its members
- Have the ability to organize and maintain the details to work with a great team that helps our clients reach their goals.
- Vehicle and valid driver’s license
Newcap Radio values diversity in its workforce and as such is committed to Employment Equity. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your application to:
Group Station Manager
Deadline for applications is Friday, April 30, 2018
All applications must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/