Newcap Radio Inc. is one of Canada’s leading radio broadcast companies with over 97 radio stations coast to coast
We are dedicated to the business of RADIO, it’s what we do!
The flagship operation in Toronto, representing boom 97.3 and 93.5 The Move is searching for top sales talent.
As Newcap Toronto continues its exceptional local growth, we are looking to build our team.
If you’re looking for:
- A fast paced, positive environment and being part of a company that’s all about our people
- Independence and flexibility in how to accomplish your goals
- Freedom from repetitive routine by working with a variety of industries
- Collaboration and support in developing solutions or ideas for your clients
- Opportunities to learn and advance quickly
- Recognition and reward achievement
…and make great money in the process, then you should talk to us!
We’re looking for:
- A sales professional with a winning spirit
- 5+ years’ sales experience
- Someone who connects quickly to others, building confidence swiftly to leverage relationships
- A consultative approach in building partnerships for mutual success
- Someone who persuades and motivates others through adapting their message/delivery to engage them
- A collaborative mindset, working with and through others
- A Self-motivated high achieving performer with a proven sales track record
- Someone who has an effective sales process, and business acumen, to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding follow-through
If this sounds like the career for you then please send your resume and cover letter to Brian Labonte, General Sales Manager [email protected] by January 19th, 2018.
We do read EVERY application and the very best receive interviews. We look forward to hearing from you.
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: https://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/