Thanks to a rare opening, Newcap is looking for a dynamic Assistant Program Director to help continue to the growth of Charlottetown’s Hot 105.5. Hot 105.5 is a Hot AC station that is VERY active in the community and the pop lifestyle. Not many stations can say they cover a whole province, but we can…and we do. Hot 105.5 is PEI’s #1 Hit Music Station!
The successful candidate will:
• Assist with all aspects of daily programming on Hot 105.5
• Help develop and execute strategic plans to attract and retain listeners, including promotions and marketing
• Perform a daily radio show appealing to A25-49 as well as voice tracking as needed
• Expertly work with software such as MusicMaster, Lens and Wide Orbit
• Help develop programming that contributes to revenue goals
• Help ensure all CRTC and other license obligations are upheld at all times
Still with us? Excellent. Here’s what you bring to the table:
• Minimum 1-year programming experience, minimum 2 years on-air experience, preferably in a Pop format
• Excellent communication skills and a great attitude
• Highly organized and able to multitask
• Solid leadership skills
If you believe this opportunity is the perfect next step in your career, please apply online at www.newcap.ca. Please provide your resume, an outline of your programming philosophy, an audio sample of your radio show and any other audio or visual material that you believe will demonstrate your exceptional skill set.
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: : http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/