Do you consider yourself a master at branding? When confronted with challenge, do you embrace it? Can you work closely with a sales rep to create a stellar campaign, and then present it in person to the client with passion and pride? Want to be part of a successful creative team? Then this may be your dream gig! Newcap Fredericton is looking for a Commercial Producer/Creative Writer.
- Producing and/or writing commercials, sponsorship tags, specs, promos and imaging
- Crafting unique, well-considered and executed advertising campaigns
- Brainstorming new ideas with Creative/Production/Sales/Clients
- Voicing spots (on occasion)
- Schedule commercials utilizing Wide Orbit Software
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong Production/Writing Skills … with a flair for creativity!
- A solid understanding of brand awareness
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Adobe Audition
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Skilled at building rapport and relationships
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Demonstrates integrity and professionalism
Newcap Radio is one of Canada’s fastest growing broadcast companies. We offer an excellent benefits package plus opportunities for growth. So, if you’re a super creative and super organized go getter, send your resume, writing samples and production demo to Colin Schertzberg (Creative Director) [email protected]p.ca
Deadline for all applications is June 29th, 2018
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity. All applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.