Newcap Radio has an exciting opportunity in Kamloops! We are looking for a team captain to lead a fantastic group of people at New Country 103.1, Radio NL and K97.5.
We’re a radio company. We love doing radio and doing it well. It’s a competitive industry. It’s exciting. And what makes it fun is a solid team led by someone who understands how a team works best.
So, how do you know if you’re the type of person we’re looking for? If you identify with this checklist, we should chat:
- You have sales management experience and a desire to bring out greatness in others.
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver.
- You LOVE to coach and mentor people and see your team succeed – as a TEAM.
- You understand all aspects of our business and how all departments work together to achieve greatness.
- You understand that positive, energized people are the core of our success and you run screaming from negativity.
- You have plenty of innovative ideas that engage listeners, advertisers and our team but always encourage others to share their ideas as well.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level…email your resume in confidence to:
General Manager Newcap BC
Deadline for applications is Friday, May 25, 2018. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity. All applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey