Q104, The Home of Rock & Roll in Halifax is looking for a dynamic and engaging person to join Halifax’s Number One Morning Show…BJ & the Q Morning Crew!
BJ Wilson says “This is an amazing opportunity to work at a heritage station in one of Canada’s most beautiful cities” Bobby Mac exclaims! “These handcuffs are hurting me!”
If you have experience creating great radio as part of a team that pushes the limits of creative, content-driven morning radio and want to take your career to the next level, forward your resume and audio samples to Trevor Wallworth, Program Director – [email protected] now. Deadline for applications is Wednesday, April 18th, 2018.
Here’s what you need to be able to do:
- Collaborate and create content that’s relevant, entertaining and fun, focused towards Male 25-44.
- Create a tight and engaging news cast with a focus on local.
- Be bold, fearless, have an opinion and be prepared to share and defend it.
- Work closely with Programming, Promotions to help develop amazing ratings promotions and community minded events.
- Become a recognizable part of the Q brand in our community.
- Be engaging on location for remotes, special events, etc.
- A solid knowledge of Classic and Active Rock and the passion for it too!
- Can work social media like a superstar.
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit Automation, Vox Pro, KLZ Newsroom and MusicMaster software is an asset.
If this sounds like YOU…then do the following:
- Send your demo, resume & references! Show us what you’ve got
- Tell us what else you’re passionate about.
Newcap Radio values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity. All applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/