This is your chance to join the team at one of Canada’s leading broadcasters at Zed 98.9 in Red Deer Alberta.
We’re on the hunt for a Morning show host, who can live, breathe, and love Red Deer and Central Alberta
- You need to have the smarts and maturity to cover all topics: the good, the bad, the ugly, the political, the humorous, the insane, the emotional…things we deal with everyday as human beings. These are the universals that connect us all and make good radio stations great.
- You have integrity, and you are real and honest with your audience and with your co-workers.
- You must be committed to charitable work, public appearances, and community involvement.
- Your work ethic, on and off the air, is something you are proud of.
- Technology, social media, and emerging trends are your friend.
- You are looking for a place to grow, invent, create, connect, and make things happen far beyond the job description.
- You want to be part of a company that invests in people, offering the support, guidance, mentorship, and leadership that makes us all better at what we do.
Zed 98.9 serves Red Deer and Central Alberta with a Classic Rock format and is looking for not only our next great on-air performer, but someone who wants to be part of this fantastic community.
Deadline for applicants is Jan 19th, 2018
Apply by e-mail and please include:
- cover letter
- resume with references
- demo mp3, or link to your demo
E-mail your package to [email protected]
As you know, PD’s are extremely busy these days so it is difficult to take phone calls from everyone who is interested in this position. If you have any questions my phone number is 403-348-8836, but please uses it thoughtfully and respectfully.
Program Director, Zed 98.9
Red Deer, Alberta
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity. All applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: https://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/