Real Country Southwest is looking for a dynamic and engaging person to join our team! We want someone who has the passion to grow not only the show, BUT also bring the entire station to new levels! You must also be someone who recognizes the continued effort needed to bring ‘it’ each and every day.
Interested? Here’s what you need to be able to do:
- Put together a show geared towards females 25-54 that’s relevant and entertaining
- Become a part of the community in which you serve
- Be great on location for remotes, special events, etc.
- A solid knowledge of country music and the demographic
- Passion for radio and what it can do
- A desire for added responsibilities to help you improve your skill set
If this is YOU…then do the following:
- Send your demo! Show me what you’ve got in less than 2 minutes
- Tell me what else you’re passionate about! Do you love production, music, promotions etc.?
- Send your resume with references
Deadline is June 1, 2018. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: https://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/