Would you like to be part of the 590 VOCM team? We are currently recruiting for a part-time producer/operator position. Could it be you?
“You” is defined as: someone who understands the importance of community, someone who is technologically savvy, and someone who wants to build a solid broadcasting career. You know about internet applications, social media, and have some basic web skills. You have a basic knowledge of broadcast applications, music scheduling, and automation systems. On air experienced would be a definite asset.
The position includes:
- Producing daily talk shows both technically and coordinating guests and calls
- Producing and posting podcasts
- Operating for remote broadcasts and weekend shifts
- Host of other duties related to on-air features for the radio station
- Social media monitoring and posting
This position is based in St. John’s.
If this opportunity excites you then send:
- Resume with references
Deadline to apply is 5pm Friday April 27th, 2018.
Contact: Aiden Hibbs
Assistant Program Director
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/