89.3 K-Rock in the Annapolis Valley has a rare opening for a Weekend Host! We’re looking for an engaged and motivated person to join our on-air team.
If you have experience on-air and want to build your career in a vibrant and exciting market, please send your resume and audio samples to Melanie Sampson, Program Director at [email protected]. Deadline for applications is April 16, 2018.
Here’s what you need to be able to do:
- Collaborate and create content that’s relevant, entertaining and fun.
- Create a tight and engaging news cast with a focus on local.
- Live and voice-tracked vacation fill-in.
- Work closely with Programming, Promotions to help execute amazing promotions and community minded events.
- Become a recognizable part of the K-Rock brand in our community.
- Be engaging on location for remotes, special events, etc.
- A solid knowledge of Classic Rock and Classic Hits.
- Can work social media like a superstar.
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit Automation, Vox Pro, KLZ Newsroom and MusicMaster software is an asset.
If this sounds like YOU…then do the following:
- Send your demo, resume & references! Show us what you’ve got.
- Tell us what else you’re passionate about.
Newcap Radio values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity. All applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: https://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/