Newfoundland Capital Corporation Limited (“Company”) recognizes the importance of corporate governance for the effective management of the Company and is committed to leadership in corporate governance. The Company’s approach to significant issues of corporate governance is designed to ensure that the Company is focussed on its responsibilities to its shareholders and ensuring that business is managed in a manner that enhances shareholder value.
Corporate governance is the system by which companies are managed and directed. The governance structure of a company reflects the distribution of rights and responsibilities among the board of directors (“Board”), management and the shareholders of the Company.
- Corporate Governance Documents: (PDF Format)
- Position Description of the Chairperson of the Board of DirectorsRead More
- Corporate Governance PolicyRead More
- Audit and Governance Committee CharterRead More
- Mandate of the Board of DirectorsRead More
- Mandate of the Chairperson of the Audit and Governance CommitteeRead More
- Policy of Corporate Disclosure, Confidentiality and Insider TradingRead More
- Position Description of the President and Chief Executive OfficerRead More
- Majority Voting PolicyRead More
- Constating Documents and By-LawsRead More